A Journey Shared. Advance Diversity Services offers a range of supports for Carers from culturally and linguistically diverse (CALD) communities living in the South East Sydney area. If you care for a spouse, child, relative or friend we can offer you a range of supports to help you through your caring journey.
• Information about services available to support you in your caring role, guided referral , follow up and advocacy
• Individual advice and support over the telephone
• Support to access counselling
• Opportunities to learn and develop your caring skills and learn about self- care through educational workshops and information sessions on specific topics
• Opportunities to connect with other Carers and share experiences at regular monthly Carers Support Groups, quarterly outings and other social gatherings.
• Appropriate language and cultural support by bilingual bicultural
Let us support you through your caring journey!
For more information please call (02)9597 5455 or our Multicultural Hotline (02) 9505 7601
Multilingual Hotline provides access to culture specific bilingual who can provide you with information and support in your own language. The Hotline operates Monday to Friday from 10am-3pm. Monday: Italian Tuesday: Arabic Wednesday: Macedonian, Serbian, Croatian, Bosnian Thursday: Chinese Friday: Greek
If you don’t speak any of the above languages please call the Telephone Interpreters Service (TIS) on 131450 to contact us.
For upcoming Events please visit our Events Calendar.