Settlement Engagement and Transition Support (SETS) Program
Advance Diversity Services supports newly arrived migrants and refugees who live, work or study in the St George and Sutherland Shire areas to become independent and contribute to the Australian community.
New to Australia?
In your first five years in Australia we provide FREE settlement assistance to help you form meaningful connections with your new community.
Benefits from our networks and community building
• Practical information (housing, schools, jobs, banking, health, social security, citizenship, form-filling, and government and legal systems)
• Training workshops to build skills and knowledge
• One-on-one casework
• Referrals to services
• Find classes to strengthen your English language skills
• Find education and training
• Build employment readiness
Join our networks
You can come and make friends and find support through our networking and cultural groups.
Support for your community group
We support new and emerging community groups and organisations – linking you with the wider community, providing leadership development and encouraging advocacy for positive change.
Want to know more?
Call us or check below if you’re eligible for support. Drop into our Rockdale office for more information, and speak to our bilingual staff about your needs (Telephone Interpreting Service is available if we do not speak your language).
Criteria – Are you Eligible?