Advance Diversity Services is a registered National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) provider dedicated to supporting people with disabilities to live fulfilling lives.
Our flexible services will assist you to participate in the community and live as you wish — safely, independently, and guided by your individual needs and preferences.
Our approved NDIS services include:
* Support coordination
* Assistance with personal activities
* Assistance with daily tasks
* Life skills development
* Community participation
This means ADS can connect you with the wider community, support you to learn new skills, and assist you with day-to-day activities. We can also help you to understand how the NDIS works, and to make informed choices.
Who We Support
We provide services to support children, young people and adults with special needs; intellectual disabilities (including developmental delay, and down syndrome); physical disabilities (including cerebral palsy, epilepsy, and brain injury); and sensory disabilities (including visual impairment, hearing loss, and autism). We also support parents, carers and families caring for a child or adult with disabilities.
Why choose ADS?
ADS is a leading not-for-profit organisation with more than 35 years’ experience in providing services to people of culturally and linguistically diverse (CALD) backgrounds.
You can depend on …
* Bilingual staff who are professional, caring and enthusiastic.
* Help to actively participate in the community, live independently and develop skills for the workplace.
* Assistance to choose services that will meet your individual needs and interests.
* Real choice and control over the support you engage to you live life your
* Services that reflect your culture and language from an experienced provider you can trust.
How We Can Help You
We’ll help you choose the service under the NDIS that will best support and enrich your life or the life of your loved one—so please talk to us, we’re here to assist you. We can also provide support from an interpreter if you need it.
* Please call (02) 9597 5455 to discuss your needs or
* Call our Multicultural Hotline (02) 9505 7601 to speak to a bilingual worker who can provide you with information and support in your own language.
The hotline operates Monday to Friday, 10 am – 3 pm:
< Monday – Italian
< Tuesday – Arabic
< Wednesday – Macedonian, Serbian, Croatian, Bosnian
< Thursday – Chinese
< Friday – Greek
For other languages please call the Telephone Interpreters Service (TIS) on 131450.
What is the NDIS?
The National Insurance Disability Scheme (NDIS) supports people with disabilities to build skills and capability so they can participate in the community and employment. This government initiative is a new way of funding disability services in Australia. It supports eligible people with permanent and significant disability, their families and their carers. It aims to give people with disabilities real choice and control over the assistance they receive and how they live their lives.
Find out more about the NDIS here or watch the video below:
© National Disability Insurance Scheme Launch Transition Agency 2013