Full time 35 hours per week
Position reference no: 2017JA025
We are currently seeking a Rostering Officer to join our Aged and Disability Team. The primary role of this position will be responsible for the overall coordination of rostering and liaison with staff and clients to ensure efficient and effective support to ADS at aged care and disability services.
All applicants must obtain a job information package and submit a written application addressing each of the following selection criteria.
- Demonstrated Commitment to ADS values and philosophy
- Previous experience in coordinating rostering services
- Experienced in client liaison and excellent communication skills in particular communication via telephone
- High level of computer literacy and the ability to adapt quickly to rostering software packages
- Ability to work with people of diverse cultural backgrounds
- Ability to make sound judgement in regards to the matching of staff to clients
- Excellent prioritising and organising skills in relation to a variable workload;
- Demonstrated ability to work independently as well as an effective member of the highly interacted aged and disability service team;
- Demonstrated knowledge of community aged care (Home Care packages and CHSP) and disability services
- Experience of working with Culturally and Linguistically Diverse people
- Provision of a satisfactory National Police Check
- Current Working with children check
- Social, Community, Homecare and Disability Service Industry (SCHCADS) Award, NSW and salary packaging.
For an information package please email [email protected]
You must quote the Job Reference number on the subject line of your email.
Closing date for applications: Monday, 25th September 2017