Part-time 21 hours per week – up to 30 June 2020
Position reference no: 2019JA011
We are currently seeking a Rostering Officer to join our Aged and
Disability Team. The primary role of this position will be responsible for the overall coordination of
rostering and liaison with staff and clients to ensure efficient and effective
support to ADS at aged care and
All applicants must obtain a job information package and submit a written
application addressing each of the following selection criteria.
- Previous experience in computerized rostering and coordinating rostering services;
- High level of computer literacy and the ability to adapt quickly to rostering software packages;
- Excellent prioritising and organising skills in relation to a variable workload;
- Attention to detail;
- Effective communications skills and can speak, understand and write in English very well;
- Ability to build relationships quickly and an effective negotiator;
- Ability to make sound judgement in regards to the matching of staff to clients;
- Current National Police Check.
- Demonstrated knowledge of community aged care (Home Care packages and CHSP) and disability services;
- Experience of working with Culturally and Linguistically Diverse people.
- Social, Community, Home Care and Disability Service Industry (SCHCADS) Award, NSW and salary packaging.
For an information package please email firstname.lastname@example.org
You must quote the Job Reference number on
the subject line of your email.
For more information: Dimi Vourliotis (02) 9597 5455