Position reference no: 2017JA024
35 hours per week
We are currently seeking to employ Program Managers for our Help at Home Services. This position requires a background in aged care sector, program management, client assessment, strong leadership and analytical skills, staff management, service planning, WH&S knowledge and requires abilities in managing a demanding workload and working with a range of people including CALD target group.
All applicants must obtain a job information package and submit a written application addressing each of the following selection criteria.
- Hold an accredited tertiary qualification in human services / social science
- At least 3 years experiences in aged care service including staff and financial management, strategic planning, submission and reporting writing and service evaluation
- Demonstrated experience in service delivery of Home Care Package program
- Previous case management experience and understanding of individualised
- Knowledge and experience in developing and monitoring budgets, contract management and reporting.
- Ability to develop and maintain professional and collaborative relationships with a range of internal and external stakeholders.
- Solid understanding of relevant regulations, statutory requirement, compliance requirements, standards and practices relevant to the aged sector.
- Highly developed communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills
- High level of computer literacy
- Holds a current NSW driver’s licence, access to a car for work.
- CALD community engagement experience.
- Understanding of changing landscape within the aged and disability sector.
- Previous experience in Client Record Management System
- Social, Community, Home Care and Disability Service Industry (SCHCADS) Award, NSW and salary packaging.
For an information package please email [email protected]
You must quote the job reference on the subject line of your email.
Applicants who fail to address and/ or submit all components of the application will not be considered for the position.
For more information: Dimi Vourliotis (02) 9597 5455
Closing date for applications: Friday 25th August 2017