GET INVOLVED – BECOME A MEMBER
Advance Diversity Services is an Incorporated Association. We encourage inclusion for the individual, groups and organisations to participate in community celebrations & events within the St George and Sutherland area.
Individual Member eligibility:
• an individual over the age of 18 years and;
• resides, works or studies in the St George or Sutherland area or;
• An individual living out of the area must be a member of an organisation which is active in the St George and/or Sutherland area, and the objects of which are compatible with those of the Advance Diversity Services Inc.
An Individual Member is entitled to vote at General Meetings and Annual General Meetings and may be eligible to be nominated to the Board of Management if all other criteria are met.
Concession on application for Students, Pensioners and unemployed.
Organisation Member eligibility:
• an organisation / group which is active in the St George and/or Sutherland area
• The objectives of the member organisation are compatible with those of the Advance Diversity Services Inc.
Organisational Members are entitled to ONE vote at General Meetings and Annual General Meetings. The Organisation must nominate one person to represent them at all meetings and the endorsement must be made known to Advance Diversity Services in writing.
Associate Member eligibility:
• an individual, not being a person who may apply for Individual membership, who demonstrates to the satisfaction of the Board of Management that he/she has an interest in the objectives of the Centre or the St George and Sutherland community;
• an organisation, not being an organisation that may apply for Organisation membership, demonstrates to the satisfaction of the Board of Management that they have an interest in the objectives of the Centre or the St George and Sutherland community;
• An individual under the age of 18 years who has their application for membership endorsed by a parent or legal guardian.
All membership applications are tabled at a monthly Board meeting to be endorsed and accepted by the Board. Applicants are notified in writing that their application has been accepted.
Please contact the Rockdale Centre on 02 9597 5455 for more information.