Feedback and Compliant

If you like to receive our response to your feedback or complaint, please provide your name and contact details.

We value your feedback

Feedback is pivotal to ensuring we continue to provide the best possible care – and we welcome it. It gives us a better understanding of the people we serve – and we use these insights to shape our services and actions for continuous improvement.

Everyone has the right to make a complaint and no one will be treated differently if they make a complaint. We want to hear from our clients, and their families and carers, about any issues and concerns so we can swiftly resolve them.

Please also let us know what we do well, and where we can improve our services, as this will ensure we continue to meet your needs every day.

Providing feedback or making a complaint is simple

You can do this by

  • Speaking with a staff member of Advance Diversity Services
  • Contacting us on (02) 9597 5455
  • Sending us an email
  • Completing the feedback and complaint form and giving it to a staff member or posting it to P0 Box 381, Rockdale, NSW, 2216

Can someone else give feedback or make a complaint for me?

You can ask a family member, a friend or an organisation to give feedback or make a complaint on your behalf. To protect your privacy, however, we will contact you to get your consent to take steps to resolve your issue.

Where can I get help to give feedback or make a complaint?

  • If you require interpreting assistance, we can arrange an interpreter. Or please call Translating and Interpreting Services on 131 450 and ask them to call us.
  • You can give your feedback and make a complaint in your language and we will arrange translation.
  • We will talk with you via the National Relay Service if you are deaf or have a hearing or speech impairment.


What should I include in my feedback or complaint?

  • The reason for your feedback: your experience at the ADS, name of the service, who was involved, when and what happened etc.
  • The outcome you are seeking.
  • Your contact details (phone number, email address and postal address) if you agree that we can contact you for more information.


Can I make an anonymous complaint?

Yes, however, not knowing your details may make it difficult to investigate your complaint, as we can’t approach you for more information or tell you the outcomes of our investigation.


What happens after I provide feedback or make a complaint?

We will confirm within two working days that we have received your feedback.

If you are offering a suggestion or a compliment, thank you! We will forward your feedback to the relevant staff member or team.

If you are making a complaint, we may need to contact you for more information, and speak to our staff and/or any others who were involved.

We will investigate your complaint to understand what happened and why, and find ways to prevent it happening again.

We will address your concerns as soon as possible and aim to complete the investigation within 28 days. If it is going to take longer – and you have given us your contact details – we will keep you informed about progress along the way.


What happens if I’m not happy with the outcome of my complaint?

You can ask for a review by a member of our management team. This may be a Senior Manager or Executive Officer.

Alternately, you may like to contact an external complaint-handling agency, established by our national or state government or others with your welfare in mind. You can do this at any stage of the complaint process – including if you are not happy with the outcome of your complaint.


Some external complaint handling agencies:

Aged Care Quality and Safety Commission

1800 951 822

Visit Making a complaint | Aged Care Quality and Safety Commission


National Disability Insurance Agency

1800 800 110

Visit Feedback and complaints | NDIS


Ombudsman NSW – Disability Services

02 9286 1000

1800 451 524

Visit Online Complaint Form – NSW Ombudsman


Complaints Referral Resolution Services – Disability Employment Services (DES)

1800 880 052

Visit The Complaints Resolution and Referral Service | Job Access


ParentsNext Complaints, Compliments and Suggestions

1800 805 260

Visit ParentsNext Complaints, Compliments and Suggestions | Department of Employment, Skills, Small and Family Business


Health Care Complaints Commission – All services

1800 043 159

Visit Health Care Complaints Commission


The Aged Care Rights Service Inc. –  Aged Care

TARS Seniors Rights Service

1800 424 079

Visit TARS Seniors Rights Service


Antoinette – the link     is broken. I think the name of the organisation may have changed to what I’ve put above (best for you to confirm though).

Also below: I’m not sure if these two are known better by their acronym or their longer title. We could delete the acronyms if they aren’t how the services are best known.


People from a non-English speaking background can use Translating and Interpreting Services (TIS) by calling 13 14 50

People who are deaf or have a hearing or speech impairment can contact the National Relay Service (NRS) by calling 1800 555 677

Address & Phone

Getting Here

By Train: catch the train to Rockdale station.  From here our office is an easy 5 minute walk


552 Princes Highway

Rockdale NSW 2216

Business Hours

Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm

TEL: (02) 9597 5455

FAX: (02) 9567 3326


Postal Address

PO Box 381

Rockdale NSW 2216