Position reference no: 2019JA010
Advance Diversity Services provides support services to people of culturally and linguistically diverse (CALD) communities in the South East Sydney area (Eastern Suburbs, St George and Sutherland).
We currently have a number of positions available for Community Care Workers.
This role will require you to provide daily living support or personal care for our clients over 65 years and over; in their own homes or in the community. All services are in line with each individuals care plan.
Our ideal candidate will have a positive, cheerful personality, have excellent communication skills and be able to support the client to assist them in living as independently as possible.
To be considered for this role you will need to possess the following criteria:
- Certificate III or above in Community, Aged Care, Disability, Home-Care or equivalent;
- Previous experience working with frail aged people and /or people with disabilities;
- Genuine interest in working with older people;
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work with people from a diverse cultural background;
- Current National Police Check;
- Current Australian Drivers Licence and access to a fully comprehensive insured vehicle;
- Smart Phone and internet access;
- Bilingual and Bicultural.
- Current First Aid Certificate;
- Experience working with people with dementia, people living with a mental illness.
- Social, Community, Home Care and Disability Service Industry (SCHCADS) Award, NSW and salary packaging.
For an information package please email email@example.com
You must quote the Job Reference number on the subject line of your email.
For more information: Dimi Vourliotis (02) 9597 5455