FOR SERVICE PARTNERS AND COLLABORATORS
COVID 19 situation develops, we would like to take this opportunity to inform you
of how ADS is responding. The health and safety of our staff, clients, service
partners and collaborators is a priority.
We are continuing to provide services with
health and safety in mind
- To keep our service consumers, staff and the public safe during the coronavirus pandemic, we are restricting public access to our offices.
- We are minimising face to face client contact and using alternative means of providing services to our clients where possible and with funding requirements in mind.
- We are continuing to provide services but by appointment only or over the phone (9am – 5pm, Monday to Friday). Please know that the ADS team is here to help.
- All ADS run group based activities have been postponed for the time being to reduce the risk of transmission of the virus in group settings.
- We have postponed all ADS organised community events e.g., festivals, information sessions.
- We have postponed ADS hosted inter-agency meetings where alternatives to conducting in person meetings cannot be arranged.
- We have instructed our staff to not attend in person external interagency meetings until further notice. Staff can participate in meetings via electronic means.
Minimising the risk of transmission
have processes for staff to notify us if they are unwell or have had exposure
to the virus.
have instructed staff on good hand/cough/sneeze hygiene, and social distancing
hand sanitizers in all our offices and to staff visiting clients in their
arrangements to maximise social distancing e.g., interim working from home,
postponement of internal training.
have written to clients about COVID 19 and how they can help us minimise the
risk of transmission in their interactions with us.
difficult times for our clients, service providers and the community as a
whole. We will continue to work in solidarity
with you to provide needed services as best we can with health and safety being
front of mind. We will provide updates as the situation unfolds.
Chief Executive Officer