Part-time – 25 to 28 hours per week
Position reference no: 2018JA015
We are currently seeking to employ Bilingual Case Managers. The aim of this position is to provide case management services to frail aged and their carers through the enablement and consumer-directed care model.
All applicants must obtain a job information package and submit a written application addressing each of the following selection criteria.
- Bilingual and bicultural in Cantonese/Mandarin
- Tertiary qualification in aged care, social work, community services or demonstrated competence/experience
- Demonstrated skills in case management and care planning within the community aged care sector
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to respond to crisis situation, good negotiation and conflict resolution skills
- Demonstrated ability to work with all clients, carers, service providers and others in the community and ability to act with integrity and maintain confidentiality all the times
- Sound computer literacy
- Demonstrated ability to work independently as well as an effective member of the highly interacted aged care team
- Demonstrated Commitment to ADS values and philosophy
- A current NSW driver’s license and a reliable vehicle with insurance for work and ability to travel regularly
- Sound knowledge of consumer-directed care and community aged care industry
- First Aid certificate
- Social, Community, Homecare and Disability Service Industry (SCHCADS) Award, NSW and salary packaging.
For an information package please email: [email protected]
You must quote the job reference on the subject line of your email.
Applicants who fail to address and/ or submit all components of the application will not be considered for the position.
For more information: Dimi Vourliotis (02) 9597 5455
Closing date for applications: Monday, 4 June 2018