After 30 excellent years of serving CALD frail older people in the St George region, we are happy to introduce our 4th bus which arrived today. We provide both centre based programs and outings and ensure that our program meets cultural, linguistic and spiritual needs or our clients. Currently, we service approximately 400 CALD client per week – Arabic, Muslim Women’s Group, Chinese (Cantonese & Mandarin) Greek, Italian, Macedonian, Maltese, Spanish, German and Egyptian.
The National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) is a new system for delivering support to people with disability aged birth to 64 years old.
The scheme has been in trial for the past few years and will be fully implemented in the Sydney Inner West and South East areas in July 2017.
In this introductory workshop you will:
– Learn the basic about the NDIS;
– Understand the eligibility entry;
– Learn how the NDIS works.
Childcare not available on this occasion.
Please do not bring your child/children.
Please note that this workshop is offered several times during 2017.
Dates for 2017:
– Saturday 4th February: Session facilitated in ENGLISH
– Saturday 11th February: Session facilitated in MANDARIN
– Tuesday 7th March: Session facilitated in ENGLISH
– Tuesday 4th April: Session facilitated in ENGLISH
– Saturday 6th May: Session facilitated in ARABIC