Full time 35 hours per week
Position reference no: 2017JA026
We are currently seeking a Client Service & Intake Officer to join our Aged and Disability Team. The primary role of this position will provide the first point of contact for older people or people with disabilities and their carers seeking support at ADS. The Client Service and Intake Officer will provide intake and initial screening for referrals to the aged and disability services as well as dealing with client complaint and enquiries.
All applicants must obtain a job information package and submit a written application addressing each of the following selection criteria.
- Demonstrated Commitment to ADS values and philosophy
- Demonstrated experience and knowledge of working in a client intake service and customer/client service
- Highly developed communication, interpersonal and listening skills
- Demonstrated knowledge of community aged care and disability services
- Ability to work with people of diverse cultural backgrounds
- Ability to effectively network and collaborate with a wide range of professionals from private practice, Government and non-Government agencies
- Demonstrated ability to work independently as well as an effective member of the highly interacted aged and disability service team;
- High level of computer literacy
- Holds a current NSW driver’s licence, access to a car for work.
- Experience of working with Culturally and Linguistically Diverse people
- Emotional intelligence
- Problem-solving skills including conflict resolution
- Provision of a satisfactory National Police Check
- Current Working with children check
- Social, Community, Homecare and Disability Service Industry (SCHCADS) Award, NSW and salary packaging.
For an information package please email [email protected]
You must quote the Job Reference number on the subject line of your email.
Closing date for applications: Monday 25th September 2017