Job reference number: 2018JA001
Fixed term Full-time up to 30 June 2018 with a potential extension
Advance Diversity Services Settlement and Community Services Program is seeking an experienced Program Manager to provide support and settlement assistance to newly arrived young migrants, refugees and humanitarian entrants living in St George and Sutherland areas; so they become self-reliant and participate equitably in Australian society.
- Hold an accredited degree qualification in Social Work, Psychology or Human Services related field;
- At least 3 years proven experience in a management role within the community setting;
- Proven leadership, staff management with a diverse workforce;
- Solid understanding of settlement and community services;
- Policy writing and advocacy experience;
- Demonstrated experience in budgeting, managing compliance requirements and meeting contractual obligations;
- Ability to develop and maintain professional and collaborative relationships with a range of internal and external stakeholders;
- Highly developed communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills;
- High level of computer literacy;
- A current NSW driver’s licence and access to own vehicle with comprehensive insurance for work purposes
- A current Working with Children Check (for employment purposes)
- Experience in case work service delivery;
- Experience in domestic violence sector;
- CALD community engagement experience;
- Sound experience in securing significant funding.
Social, Community, Home Care and Disability Service Industry (SCHCADS) Award
For an information package please email: [email protected]
You must quote the job reference on the subject line of your email.
For more information: (02) 9597 5455
Closing date for application: Monday, 5 February 2018